Atlanta Dental Treatment Options
Our Atlanta dental office strives to provide treatment that meets the following criteria:
- Outstanding Cosmetic Results
- Complete comfort with the final restorations
- Long lasting results
To satisfy the different needs of the individual patients our practice can provide a wide range of dental services for restoring mouths that have been damaged by dental disease and injury and common problems that require cosmetic dentistry.
We can typically provide every type of dental service without having to refer you to other specialties. This flexibility saves you time and keeps your total dental care within one practice.
Our dental services include:
- Smile enhancement from tooth whitening to cosmetic dentistry.
- Non-surgical Periodontal Therapies for healthier gums and fresher breath.
- Tooth fillings with modern materials that look natural and require less drilling.
- Implant Dentistry to replace one or several missing teeth like they were your own.
- Minor oral surgery to remove hopeless teeth or soft tissue lesions.
- Full mouth reconstruction of damaged teeth or failing dental work.
- Diagnosis of TMJ related jaw or headache pain and possible tooth discomfort.
- Night guards for those that grind their teeth.
- Counseling for patients with chronic illnesses on how to improve their oral and whole body health.
- Custom designed Dentures and Partials help restore confidence and self esteem to those that have lost the majority of their teeth.
Crowns & Bridges
To repair teeth that have suffered a major decay or trauma and teeth that have had root canal treatment, crowns are used to provide additional strength and improve their appearance. The restoration created by connecting together multiple crowns to span the space where a tooth or teeth have been removed is called a Bridge./p>
Implants are quickly becoming one of our best options for replacing one, several, or all teeth. Following careful preplanning, the two phases of treatment can begin. Our surgical specialist colleagues complete the initial phase of implant placement. Following an appropriate period of time for adequate healing, our office will complete the treatment by placement of the crown, bridge or removable denture.
The most valuable aspect of implants that is often overlooked is the fact that teeth adjacent to the implant are actually strengthened by the support of the implant.
Customized Removable Dentures
Complete dentures present their own special cosmetic and functional needs. Our office uses a slow methodical technique to manufacture dentures of amazingly lifelike appearance as well as improved fit and comfort. By carefully selecting teeth that match an individual’s facial structure and arranging them to conform to their lips and speech patterns we can avoid that unwelcome “denture look”. This technique also identifies and solves problems with a loose fit and sore spots as they arise. You are allowed to wear the dentures during the problem solving phase and the problems are resolved before the denture is deemed complete.