We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
You will see many changes to our protocols to help protect you, our other patients, and our team. Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
What We Are Doing to Keep You and Our Team Safe.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
5. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
6. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
7. Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
8. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
9. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, caps and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
10. Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
11. Providing teledentistry services for conslutations or communication that can be done by phone or through video education.
12. Provide disease testing recommendations for exposure detection to viruses.