In order to save time at check-in, you may complete the necessary forms ahead of time and bring a copy with you or email them to us.
Your first visit will include the following services:
- Discussing your chief concerns about your mouth
- Review of your Health History questionnaire
- Examination of teeth and gums
- Screening for unwanted lesions
- X-rays as needed
- Identify a plan of action for the following appointments
As a result of careful listening and a thorough examination, we can develop a practical treatment plan that is right for you.
During the planning, treatment options can be discussed pointing out the advantages and disadvantages of each. Also the costs and length of time until completion of each option can be determined. In more complicated cases, additional records may be required to adequately plan a treatment sequence.