Your Atlanta Dentist for a Lifetime of Personal Dental Care
At the dental office of Dr. Richard L. Rodgers you will find a thoughtful combination of personal service and state-of-the-art technology to address your dental needs. Our Atlanta dental office is conveniently located at Emory University Hospital Midtown. The friendly, non-rushed atmosphere allows us time to listen and to tailor your care to your specific circumstances.
Today, more than ever before, we live in a culture that puts a high priority on personal appearance. An attractive, healthy smile is one of the most important features that influence the way we are perceived by others and ourselves.
Another aspect of our modern culture is the expectation that we should be able to enjoy life no matter what age. This means that we will have our teeth well beyond retirement and continue to eat and enjoy anything we desire without having to worry about whether our teeth can handle it.
Finally modern medicine is recognizing what was known long ago. That our bodies are not just a group of independently functioning specialized systems, but that the diseases of the mouth can affect the rest of your body and vice-verse.
With these ideas in mind I am proud to offer the following services intended to help you live your life without pain and with a healthy mouth, strong teeth, and attractive smile.
- Smile enhancement from tooth whitening to cosmetic dentistry.
- Non-surgical Periodontal Therapies for healthier gums and fresher breath.
- Tooth fillings with modern materials that look natural and require less drilling.
- Implant Dentistry to replace one or several missing teeth like they were your own.
- Root Canal Therapy to control active infections and stop toothaches.
- Minor oral surgery to remove hopeless teeth or soft tissue lesions.
- Full mouth reconstruction of damaged teeth or failing dental work.
- Diagnosis of TMJ related jaw or headache pain and possible tooth discomfort.
- Night guards for those that grind their teeth.
- Counseling for patients with chronic illnesses on how to improve their oral and whole body health.
- Custom designed Dentures and Partials help restore confidence and self esteem to those that have lost the majority of their teeth.
View a video featuring Atlanta dentist, Dr. Rodgers, DDS, and learn more about our practice.
GET IN TOUCH